RemedX, a member of RSK Group, is a UK based soil and groundwater remediation contracting and consultancy company with over 15 years’ experience delivering projects across UK and Europe. We pride ourselves in our strong operational excellence track record. We deliver a wide spectrum of services for the contaminated land market with involvement starting at site investigation level through to pilot testing and full-scale remediation implementation, construction site water management and dewatering. We own a wide range of remediation and treatment plant and can also fabricate bespoke systems.
We now have unique opportunities for a Remediation Maintenance Engineer to join our equipment mobilisation/installation, maintenance and fabrication team, which benefits from a wide range of skills.
Remediation Maintenance Engineer - Bristol
• Equipment servicing and maintenance in accordance with the company integrity system
• Pre- assembling and testing treatment systems at our yard
• Mobilising equipment to site
• Installation, commissioning and operation of treatment systems on-site
The role will involve a combination of workshop and site-based tasks with this balance varying dependent on company needs and current project profile. Candidates will need to be prepared for working away from home on a regular basis with travel throughout the UK with occasional overseas trips, thus a clean full UK driving licence is essential. All engineers will be assigned a commercial vehicle for company use, which can be taken home to allow mobilisation direct from home to site as needed.
Previous experience is not mandatory however; ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge of remediation technologies
• Practical experience with mechanical, electrical and process engineering including equipment installation and commissioning
• Working knowledge of pressure vessels, vacuum systems, air strippers/ scrubbers or similar multiphase operations would also be advantageous
• Trailer towing and Class 2 HGV licence.
• Good time keeping
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong quality, health and safety culture
Salary and benefits
• This is a full-time post with a salary ranging between £25-£37k depending on experience.
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
• Regular training and development
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter to Harriet Baker, HR Advisor at email@example.com or call 07725 790908
To see further career opportunities with RSK Group, visit our website www.rsk.co.uk
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.