At Acies we take great pride in everything we do, which is reflected in our reputation for excellence across our wide range of services.
Established as an independent consultancy in 2003 by Directors Mike Rudd and Neil Clarkson, Acies’ principals have over 30 years experience in commercial property across all sectors. The majority of our work comes from repeat business or word of mouth recommendation from satisfied clients – institutional and blue chip organisations, developers, contractors and a variety of household names.
In May 2017, Acies became an RSK Company.
For more information on Acies Civil and Structural Limited, please visit the website at www.aciesgroup.co.uk
For more information on the wide range of services offered by RSK , please see the main website www.rsk.co.uk
Senior/Associate Civil and Structural Engineer - Edinburgh
This is a Senior position in the team, with a requirement to lead projects and manage members of the engineering and CAD teams
• Civil and Structural Engineering design for a variety of commercial property projects
• Use of design software packages including
• Visits to site for inspections and surveys
• Attendance at Design Team and Client meetings
• Min 10 years post-graduate experience – preferably in consultancy, commercial property environment
• Chartered engineer in IStructE or ICE
• SER checking/certifying experience desirable
• Commercial awareness of the property sector, particularly in Scotland, is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates must be willing to spend time on site and occasional stays away from home.
• Full UK driving licence.
Salary and benefits:
• £commensurate with experience
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter to Nikita Soni, HR Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07741 726422 for more information.
To see further career opportunities with RSK Group, visit our website www.rsk.co.uk
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.