The RSK Group is looking to recruit a talented Graduate SHEQ Coordinator on a full time basis to join its management systems team in Hemel Hempstead to assist in the provision and continued delivery of solutions to achieve quality assurance in the company’s work, together with attainment of best practice in safety, health and environmental management. This is an exciting opportunity for a degree educated individual to join an award winning, industry leading organisation in a trainee role offering strong career development opportunities within the safety health environment and quality field.
Graduate SHEQ Co-ordinator–Hemel Hempstead
- Assisting the SHEQ team in providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice
- Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks
- Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, inspections and reporting on SHEQ performance for business operations, office and field based
- Vendor review, audit, and inspections
- Provision of local SHE support to the Hemel Hempstead premises management team
- Preparation of reports in relation to performance against objectives, targets, and SHEQ performance, as well as supporting on associated communications
- Assist with the implementation of Group SHEQ initiatives
- Provide assistance to the SHEQ Director
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Computer literate and skilled with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some experience of working within the construction industry, including delivery of internal audits and inspections, would be beneficial but not essential
- Professional memberships IOSH/IEMA/CQI an advantage.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A good self-manager of time and work
- Able to travel, occasionally with overnight stays, for up to 50% of workload
- Strong written and verbal communication is essential to the role.
- Self-motivated, with diligence, integrity and ambition.
- Candidates should hold a full UK drivers licence.
Salary and benefits:
- £commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter to Sarah Murphy, recruitment manager, at email@example.com.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
To see further career opportunities with RSK Group, visit our website www.rsk.co.uk
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer