RSK is one of Europe’s fastest growing and most ambitious multidisciplinary environmental consultancies. We are seeking a IT Administrative Assistant to work in our busy IT department in our Head Office in Helsby, Cheshire. We are seeking someone full time, but can accommodate a shorter working week for the right candidate.
IT Administrative Assistant – Helsby, Cheshire
Responsibilities to include:
- Answering the helpdesk telephone, logging of helpdesk tickets and routing through to the appropriate IT Technician.
- Monitoring the IT helpdesk system and assigning jobs to the correct IT Technician.
- Ordering of new IT equipment, liaising with suppliers, end users and raising purchase Orders*
- Setup and termination of user accounts within Office 365, liaising with end users and HR*
- Managing email distribution lists*
- Checking and approving supplier’s invoices
- Arranging and managing couriers
- Processing of IT equipment deliveries
- General administration tasks for IT department
- Proof reading instructions and help sheets
- Update and maintain Policies and Procedures
- Working with the team, research and learn about new regulations and standards applicable to the IT systems within RSK.
- Help answering queries on GDPR*
*in house training and technical guidance will be given.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Good IT skills and keen to learn more.
- Strong organizational and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent literacy and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and capable of working to tight deadlines.
Salary and benefits:
- Commensurate with experience. Please state your current salary and benefits package in your covering letter.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare voucher and private health care
- Regular training and career development
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter to Sarah Murphy, HR Manager at email@example.com or call 0117 300 4295 for more information.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opporunities Employer