KMG, part of the RSK Group of companies, provide a range of professional services in the property and construction industries. Formed in 1990, the company has had diverse involvement across many industry sectors including logistics, commercial, leisure and infrastructure.
Working with KMG would provide an opportunity to work on interesting and prestigious projects with blue chip clients across the UK and Ireland and there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Senior Architect – Abbots Langley
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Architect to join the company to lead and deliver primarily distribution warehousing and commercial office projects with a typical value of £1m - £20m. It is expected that this position will progress to directorship within the next few years and therefore we are looking for someone who is ambitious, dedicated and looking for a long term leadership role.
• As a senior member of the team you will be leading and managing key projects, alongside providing mentorship and day-to-day management of junior employees.
• You will be expected to manage complex projects from initial concept design to completion.
• Engaging with a variety of stakeholders
Suitable candidates will need to be:
• Qualified Architect (ideally RIBA Part III) with at least 10 years PQE
• Experienced in industrial buildings, logistics and distribution warehousing.
• Accomplished in technical understanding and information production.
• Able to demonstrable experience of leading projects, and design teams.
• Able demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Commercial awareness
• Confident with client liaison
Salary and benefits:
• £depending on experience
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
RSK prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential. Having been recently placed within the top 10 UK environmental consultancies and ranked first for contaminated land and remediation consultancy (Environmental Analyst, December 2016), and number 42 in the Sunday Times Fastrack 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter.
For more information please call Sarah Murphy, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 3004 295.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.